Night Witch Strategy Guide Clash Royale
The best strategy guides for Night Witch in Clash Royale
- The Night Witch will be opened from Frozen Peak (Arena 8).
- She is a single-target scuffle troop with direct hitpoints and high harm.
- She will summons 2 Bats every 4-5 seconds, like the rate at which a normal Witch summons Skeletons, notwithstanding summoning Bats upon death.
- A Legendary Night Witch card will cost 4 Elixir to deploy.
- She can’t take out most ground troops that you would counter with the Witch adequately due to her skirmish, single target harm and powerlessness to piece ground-focusing on troops with her Bats.
- She can’t assault air so Minions would be successful at taking her out. Additionally, Minions can without much of a stretch murder her summoned Bats.
- Her summoned Bats can slaughter just many ground troops and building-focusing on air troops.
- The Night Witch card will be accessible in 13 days..
- The Night Witch has an indistinguishable measure of hitpoints from a Bandit of equivalent level.
- Unike the normall Witch, her assault is melee, doesn’t do zone damage, and she won’t be able to assault air.
You can check this great video about new troops including Night Witch: